CD Companies is seeking a professional with a passion for marketing and social media who understands the importance of meeting both client and company goals from a branding perspective. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for tactical execution of digital marketing and communications projects under the direction of marketing leadership. The Marketing Coordinator will maintain a comprehensive digital media strategy across platforms and subsidiary companies. These subsidiaries include CASCO, FACET Architectural Design, R|5 Design Agency, CASCO Civil and M/E 1 Engineering. They will coordinate, create, and implement several digital items including but not limited to social media posts, e-communications and associated analytical reports. The Marketing Coordinator will ensure social media and other promotional materials convey the organizations internal and external messages in a timely an impactful way.
- Manage the organization’s social media profiles and presence.
- Post to all social media channels at least 1-2 times per week for each subsidiary. – Develop an optimal posting schedule considering traffic and customer engagement
- Work with marketing leadership to create engaging text, image and video content that aligns with company messages and graphic standards
- Facilitate online conversations with clients and respond to questions.
- Write blog posts for websites.
- Complete award submissions.
- Complete company applications for publication lists.
- Complete new hire announcements and associated submissions to publications.
- Perform copywriting as needed for social media, digital newsletter, and email marketing for the organization under the direction of marketing leadership.
- Ensure that key messages align with vital business strategies.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a beneficial way.
- Analyze, coordinate, and produce responses to RFPs and RFQs, often on tight deadlines.
- Work with senior market leaders, technical staff, and consultants across a variety of sectors to produce qualifications and proposal packages as well as presentations that meet the project specific requirements.
- Contribute to the maintenance of CRM, Knowledge Management, and Marketing Drive, etc.
- Maintain Company brand across all marketing channels.
- Develop internal and external monthly newsletters.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Design, Marketing, or a related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience working in marketing in a professional service field, preferably in the built environment (architecture, engineering or construction).
- Experience with producing and responding to RFP responses.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a creative environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Graphic knowledge in layouts, typography and marketing design language.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Collaborative and proactive personality.
- Conscientious problem solver.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the AEC industry.
- Experience in the AEC industry Marketing Department.
- Experience with administering CRM programs (Cosential strongly preferred).