St. Louis, MO
CD Companies is seeking a professional with a passion for marketing who understands the importance of meeting both client and company goals from a branding perspective. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the management, delegation, and execution of all aspects of the department in collaboration with the Director of Strategic Pursuits.
- Works with the Director of Strategic Pursuits to define and execute the marketing and communication plan and activities
- Responsible for overall brand management and corporate identity for all subsidiaries
- Manages external marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department; proposals, communication, and public relations
- Works with the Marketing Coordinator to manage department staff’s time and delegate tasks efficiently and fairly
- Manages the creation of all RFQ/RFP responses and coordinates with consultants
- Manages writes and updates new project sheets and staff resumes
- Manages the coordination, production, and maintenance of all other marketing materials including leave-behinds, brochures, announcements, presentations, and client gifts
- Manages the preparation of articles and press releases for publication
- Coordinates photographers, videographers, copywriters, and other consultants
- Manages website maintenance; proofreads and approves social media and blog posts
- Manages outsourced services directly affecting and reporting to the marketing department
- Develops and maintains the marketing budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in marketing – A/E/C Industry experience is highly preferred
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively on a team
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Highly proficient in Adobe CS (Primarily InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Experience with a CRM (Cosential preferred)
- Experience with WordPress
- Creative problem solving and logical thinking with the ability to multi-task, manage, and switch priorities as needed
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative fast-paced environment
- Graphic knowledge in layouts, typography, and marketing design language.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Collaborative and proactive personality
The successful applicant should be a self-starter and interested in increasing leadership opportunities. Our culture rewards talented, motivated, and dedicated individuals with the desire to learn and grow with positions of increasing responsibility, management, and the potential for eventual ownership participation
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefits package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities, and more.
No phone calls or agencies please.