Project Manager – Work from home/Travel
Los Angeles, CA (Southern California)
CASCO is a leading commercial Design, Architecture & Engineering firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO with regional offices in Edison, NJ, Portland, OR, Tampa, FL, Branson, MO and Grand Rapids, MI. We employ over 120 staff members and have a strong client base in the childcare, assisted living, entertainment, hospitality, healthcare, retail, workplace, restaurant and industrial sectors. We are an employee owned company and offer excellent professional development opportunities and benefits. Visit our website at www.cascocorp.com to learn more.
CASCO is seeking an articulate, organized, ambitious and motivated Project Manager to form a new regional office in Los Angeles, CA with the goal of serving in a Project Management capacity. The successful applicant should be self-motivated and possess the ability to manage projects as a satellite office with support from St. Louis. A local office in Southern California is needed to cover the magnitude of projects associated with this geographical area.
- Conduct site and building surveys for existing conditions and to assess required modifications and scope to incorporate Client’s work.
- Conduct research and due diligence for development of project including meetings with local agencies to review Site, Zoning and Building code and permitting requirements
- Coordination and project management of design team to prepare construction documents. Review construction documents for quality control.
- Submit and obtain required permits for construction.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, and other required documentation related to specific projects.
- Provide project management throughout the course of the projects including bidding support and construction administration.
- Sign & seal project drawings and specifications.
- Perform designs for projects in base discipline.
- Must be able to travel, generally 1 to 2 days at a time.*
- Licensed or actively working to achieve licensure within a year. California licensure preferred.
- Experience with California ADA and building code requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of industry experience.
- CASp certification preferred or be willing to obtain.
- Proven ability to identify and solve problems and resolve conflicts.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and effectively balance workload.
- Must be AutoCAD experienced, Revit skills a plus.
* TRAVEL: This position involves regular travel in the Western United States to projects centered on a home base in Southern California; travel estimated at 50% (or more depending on the location of current projects). Occasional visits to the home office in St. Louis, MO.
We offer competitive compensation packages with premium benefits. Your comprehensive benefit package includes Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K, Education Assistance, Holiday Leave, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Long Term Disability, Short Term Disability, Professional Development opportunities and more.